Framed/Unframed E1 G.703 - V.35 converter with M34 port
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit/Units|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Unit/Units per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
- Place of Origin: Taiwan
- Brand Name: AD-net
- Model Number: AN-E1-V35
- E1 ports: 1
- E1 port type: RJ45 & BNC same time
- Standards for E1: G.703 & G.704 framed both
- V35 port: M34 type
- Power: AC or DC
- Design: mini type & rack mount ears in set
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Branded/OEM/you choose|
|Delivery Detail:||2 days|
SpecificationsG.703/704 E1-V.35 converter provide conversion between ITU-T G.703 standard E1 interface and standard V.35 interfaced
Provides safe and seamless connection between different devices with different interfaces.
Used widely in connecting WAN and LAN, video monitor. data interface is DCE, connnect with DTE or DCE. The main E1 link may be clocked from the recovered receive clock (LBT), from the data port, or from an internal oscillator. The G.703 port provides for either 75 Ohm unbalanced connection via BNC connectors or 120 Ohm balanced connection via RJ-45/48. The AN-E1-V35/V24 DIP and slide switches, located on the front panel, provide for easy setup and control of all functions.
- Made according ITU-T V.35, G.703 Standards
- Provides both E1 interface options: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance
- V.35 support hot plug-in technology
- V.35 interface have multi clock and timing for option.
- Provide 4 clock types: E1 master V.35/V.24 external or internal, E1 slave V.35/V.24 external or internal.
- V.35/V.24 interface can connected with other DCE equipment
- provide 2 loop functions: E1 local loop, V.35 local loop.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V, +24V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V,+24V, easy for installation and maintenance.
- Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- Active clocks can support inter-clock, external-clock, and line clock
Want to see it as SNMP managed modular platform in your 19' rack? Check here...
E1 interface parameter:
- Channel capacity: 1 Channels
- Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppt
- Line Code: HDB3
- Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
- Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
- Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703
- Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
- Clocking options: inter-clock, line-clock
- Interface Rate: 2.048Mbps+-50ppm.
- Interface character: match V.35/V.24.
- Connector: DB25 male/female (optional).
- Interface type: DCE.
- Clock: G.703 derived clock, internal / external clock
- DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
- AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
- Power Consumption: 8 W maximum
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (25°C no condense)
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|